There are few better ways to showcase your work to curators, buyers, publishers, gallerists, and potential clients then through an art fair with a global reach and internationally recognized brand. FABRIK Media Group is producing the world’s first photography fair for unsigned and under-represented talent, Photo Independent. That’s right. Gone are the days of needing gallery representation to participate in an art fair of this caliber. You simply need a unique vision and a portfolio of work to impress the expert Selection Committee.
Still need a little motivation? Here are just a few reasons to apply:
- Make Connections: Connect with thousands of art enthusiasts as well as gallerists, curators, and potential buyers through exhibitions and specialized programs.
- Be the First: As the first photography-only fair exhibiting the works of emerging, unsigned or under-represented talent, Photo Independent provides the opportunity for your work to become a historical part of this unprecedented event.
- Professional Displays: Have your photography hung on professional, gallery-style art fair walls.
- Effective Marketing: Photo Independent will be marketed through various partnerships and across multiple platforms including print, web and social media.
- Superior Operations: Our professional team will oversee all facets of the Fair and assist all photographers each step of the way.
- Location, Location, Location: Boasting one of the largest photography communities in the United States, Los Angeles provides a diverse community of photography professionals and patrons who can open doors of opportunity to our photographers.
- Timing is Everything: Photo Independent’s proximity and timing with Paris Photo ensures an enthusiastic and knowledgeable crowd in attendance.
- Support: Photo Independent is produced by Fabrik Media, publisher of contemporary art and design magazine, FABRIK, and a multifaceted publishing and marketing agency that supports artists and their careers.
- Special Features: The Fair will offer specialized programing including lectures, panel and roundtable discussions, and docent tours with topics specific to the needs and interest of our photographers.
- Website Profile: Photographers will be featured on the Photo Independent website with a short profile/bio and photographs.
Ready to apply? Check out the Exhibitor Application Information. We hope to see you there!